Terms of service
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you may visit this website Ramsons Garments Finishing Equipment Pvt Ltd. Please read this page carefully. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies in India or abroad reserves their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
www.ramsonsindia.com is an Internet portal operated by Ramsons™, which is a brand owned by Ramsons Garment Finishing Equipments Pvt Ltd, under the laws of India. Use of this Website is made available to you on condition of acceptance of all the Terms & Conditions as mentioned on the website.
- Products and Services: The products and services described on this website, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for company use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- Accuracy of Information: We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the website. However, we are not liable for any claims arising out of any inadvertent errors or inaccuracies. Except to the extent implied by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours, information or other content available on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Please contact us in case of any product related queries.
- Intellectual Property: All information and content available on the website and its “look and feel”, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof webstore is the property of Ramsons Garment Finishing Equipments Pvt Ltd, our Affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by laws of India, including laws governing all applicable forms of intellectual property. As required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of this website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent.
- Your Obligations and Responsibilities: In the access or use of the www.ramsonsindia.com website, you shall comply with these Terms and Conditions and the special warnings or instructions for access or use posted on the website. You shall act always in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You may not make any changes or alteration to the website or any Content or services that may appear on this website and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the website. If in case any webstore and website related changes are needed, you should inform to concerned person and also Ramsons garemnets Finishing Equipments pvt ltd before doing it. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if you default negligently or wilfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- Third Party Links: We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the www.ramsonsindia.com website. Links appearing on this website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions
- Copyright Complaints: We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an email or written notice to us for notices of infringement and provide the following: (i) identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; (ii) a description of the material that you claim is infringing and the location of the material on the website; (iii) your address, telephone number and email address to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disputes: With respect to any dispute regarding the website, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts of Bangalore, India, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Bangalore, India, subject to foreign legal mandatory provisions. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any dispute, differences or claim arising out your visit to the www.ramsonsindia.com website shall be referred to the sole Arbitrator appointed by the Chairman and Managing Director of Ramsons Garment Finishing Equipments Pvt Ltd in accordance with the law. The venue of such arbitration shall be at Bangalore, India and the award of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the extent arbitration is not permitted by applicable law, any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the website shall be submitted to an appropriate court or other judicial body in India, as applicable, without prejudice to the applicable law and all applicable provisions of this Section, and subject to our right to seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court, if you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- Consent to Receive Notices Electronically by Posting on the Website and Via Email: You consent to receive any agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications to which these Terms and Conditions refer from us electronically including without limitation by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all Notices that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. To withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically, you must notify us of your withdrawal of such consent by emailing us at email@example.com and discontinue your use of this website.
- General: You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the website, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the website and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change. Your continued use of the website thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the website. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision. Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org